WAPAIS 2024 – 3rd Workshop on Applications of Artificial Intelligence for Society
- Deadline for paper submission: January 31, 2024
- Notification of paper acceptance: February 15, 2024
- Deadline for early conference registration: February 29, 2024
- Deadline for camera-ready paper submission: February 29, 2024
- Conference dates: April 29-30, 2024
The use of artificial intelligence has been growing in recent years and applied in various areas, with visible impacts on society. Such breakthroughs lead to the better welfare of the community and modern society as it is nowadays.
In this context, we propose to make this workshop a space for debate about the present and the future of artificial intelligence as a tool to improve the various services, public and private, that support the community, resulting in a substantial increase in the population’s quality of life.
List of Topics
- Improvements in Cybersecurity using AI
- AI and Digital Innovation
- AI in Health Information Systems
- AI in Marketing
- AI in Industry
- AI in Public Administration
- AI for Business Process Improvement
- AI for Renewable Energies
- Machine Learning for Manufacturing
- AI for Serious Games
- The Impact of AI on Society
Nuno Lopes, 2AI, Instituto Politécnico do Cávado e do Ave, Portugal
Joaquim Gonçalves, 2AI, Instituto Politécnico do Cávado e do Ave, Portugal
Angelo Martins, ISEP – Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, PT
António Rosado da Cruz, Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo, PT
Davide Carneiro, Polytechnic of Porto, PT
Gabriela Gonçalves, ISEP – Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, PT
João Carlos Silva, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, PT
Joaquim Silva, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, PT
Leonel Santos, Polytechnic of Leiria, PT
Miguel Meneses, Optimizer, PT
Nuno Rodrigues, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, PT
Orlando Sousa, ISEP – Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, PT
Paulo Teixeira, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, PT
Susana Nicola, ISEP – Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, PT
Teresa Pereira, Universidade do Minho, PT
Paper Submission & Publication
Papers should be prepared in English using the IEEE format. Papers that do not conform to the format will not be accepted despite content compliance. Papers can be submitted as full papers (6 pages) or short papers (4 pages).
Submissions will be evaluated by at least 2 members of the Scientific Program Committee members.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.